Inglewood, California

A copy of an emailing sent to account. Now after being given the run around...this card is a joke! Don't use it unless u enjoy head aches and being lied to! And yes, they WILL take ur money and will hold it without further explanation!

Greetings:

I am emailing you to get an issue resolved. First and foremost, my card has been blocked after only having it for ten days. I wasn't required to email or FAX any documents to verify my identity so I went ahead and had some funds (3,400.00 cash) loaded to my card on 11/19/2014. I was informed that it may be held for 3 days, weekends included, and would be released and available on my account on 11/22/2014. As of today, 11/29/2014, my funds are NOT released onto my account nor can I get any answers from your customer service personnel! I also have been on hold waiting for a response for two hours and am only getting replies here and there from your reps when I press buttons! I was told that your reps are trying to "process" my funds but the sender has already verified that the funds were there and have been there since 11/22, but according to your reps, you all are still processing my funds! What is going on? As of Monday, 12/01/2014 I am having the sender retract the sent amount bc this is madness!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Account Now?

Comments

ACCOUNTNOWISBULL***

A MUST READ!!!!.This accountnow company is JOKE.

I think this compamy only employs some idiots from India because their CS is real crazy.

they blocked my account with about $3600.00 it's now 3months now and they seems know to know what they are really doing.

They blocked my account without no single point.

I called for a refund and now thats another **** story.

They asked for almost all my personal documents + the receipts of how i fund my account and till now still no refund. This is how WAR begins cuz when you frustrate someone with his/her money then u ready to face whatever. Accountnow Only employs some ***** Indians with **** Indian accent.

what a dumb company.Please don't use this card for any reason please please please.

*** account now
Los Angeles, California, United States #907897

Ridiculous!They are notorious for holding ppl funds in LA.cause money gram is attach to them and causes the issue...

especially any amount over 200.00. They hv held my child support this month too and hv not told me why. I am supposed to get 2250 a month for child -dren support and switch to them bc my bank account was overdrawn.

They hv held my funds since 11/2/14 so gud luck.Somebody told me they hold funds for a month

LA native
to *** account now Los Angeles, California, United States #907899

^^^^ wow!I had almost the same thing happen to e except I sent my daughter some money thru money gram and had them send it too account now and they never released it to her card.

I asked for a week straight for them to release the money but six months later I still don't have it. It was only 50.00 though, so I didn't get a lawyer, but still, money gram is just as crooks as account now bc they fund them! What a dumb company! And yes, money gram does hold any amount coming into LA that is greater than 200.00!

They'll say u can receive up to 299.00 but that is a lie!Anything over 200.00 is automatically held!